Tips to get the most out of The Fair!
Times are tight, but that doesn’t mean you still can’t have fun at The Fair. Check out some helpful tips that will save you money while preserving your enjoyment.
- Live outside of Sussex County? Buy your tickets online and save $4 on adult tickets. They are good for any one day. Just check the cutoff date under ticket information. Out-of-county seniors can save $5 by buying tickets online.
- There is an Early Bird Special with $9 admission for adults and $5 for children (6-12) and seniors (60+) before noon M-Th
- Children’s Day, Tuesday has $5 admission for children [6 – 12 yrs.].
- Senior Day, Thursday has $4 admission for seniors [60+].
- Fair food is certainly yummy. If price is a concern, visit after lunch and buy a treat instead of a full lunch. Local non-profits have excellent prices for meals. Ask for their locations.
- If you are coming specifically to experience the rides, come in the evening. Admission is discounted after 8:30 p.m.
- The carnival has Pay One Price ride bracelets for $25 (+admission)
available at the Carnival area for the following dates/times: Fri., Aug. 5th, 6 p.m. to closing; Mon., Aug 8th, noon-closing; Tues-Thurs., Aug. 9-11, noon-6 p.m.; Sun., Aug.14th, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Admission on the last Sunday is $8 for adults; children and seniors are free.
- The parking is always free!
- Save time by stopping inside the gate at an information booth to get a daily schedule. The day’s special events are located on the front, and there is a map inside. Take a minute to plan what you want to see.
- Most of the events during the Fair are free, including the horse show.
- Coolers are not allowed through the gates, but backpacks can hold water bottles on a warm day.
- Download our app!