See what it means to be a Fair Sponsor…
- Thank you for taking an interest in the New Jersey State Fair, where there’s always something fun happening at the Sussex County Fairgrounds.
- The New Jersey State Fair is a completely sponsor-based organization and could not have achieved its success without the support of its partners! Without such support, the Fairgrounds staff would not be able to produce such a great event.
- Sponsorship of any Fair event, attraction or area is multi-beneficial. Events may be showcased, highlighting the sponsor’s business and community commitment. The Fair reaches out to members of the community through monthly newsletters that prominently feature our sponsors, and provides a channel for your business to be marketed to over 150,000 visitors to the Fairgrounds year-round.
Sponsorships are available now!
- For information about sponsorship opportunities at the New Jersey State Fair®
- Contact : Kristin Vincent, Sponsorship & Events Manager
- Telephone : 973-948-5500 x258
- Email : email@example.com
Benefits of Being a Sponsor…
The sponsor enjoys the media and advertising benefits of sponsorship, as well as a variety of other benefits that may include (depending on the level of sponsorship):
- Private log-in for B2B Specials and Promotions section on website
- Logo or listing inclusion in the Daily Event Schedule gate program
- Vendor Space to promote your business or sell product
- Logo or listing inclusion in our Fair brochure
- Opportunity to do a TV or Radio “Sponsor Spot” that is used as a commercial
- Mobile App and Interactive Map
- Banner Ads